Looking for an opportunity to join the high tech industry?
Cellxpert is searching for a hard-working sales development representative, who will be responsible for researching, reaching-out, and qualifying Cellxpert’s outbound & inbound potential customers.
As Sales Development Representative you will play an instrumental role in helping the Sales Team achieve key performance targets. From lead generation to high value opportunity engagements you will help manage important tasks and activities, drive cross functional coordination, and ensure adherence to time critical processes in order to improve efficiencies and exceed customer expectations.
To succeed as Sales Development Representative you must be extremely detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication and administrative skills, love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face. You show an eagerness to learn technology basics and are a hard worker with a strong sense of urgency.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Sales Executives
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Become a brand ambassador by getting to know and love the Cellxpert product and story
- Keep notes, contact information, reports and dashboards in CRM up-to-date
- Facilitate event management, scheduling, and travel arrangements
- Build and maintain a profitable sales pipeline
- Previous experience as a Sales, Marketing or Business Development Coordinator – must
- 2 or more years working in a sales environment, preferably SaaS related (or have at least 1 year of experience as an Enterprise SDR)- an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Excellent organizational, communication and administrative skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to maintain focus and prioritization in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Native English speaker or equivalent (oral and writing) – Must